Thursday, March 3, 2011

Decompress

I'm close to quitting.

I'm a head full of angry unleashed tears and grinding teeth. Have you ever felt the odd crunch of a knee giving out on you? It's been a month. I'm upset. No MRI, no orthopod, no formal direction.

I guess it's time to shell out the big bucks and pay for this MRI on my own. I'm terrified. The prospect of surgery, the osteoarthritis, pain and IMMOBILITY . I'm no hardcore athlete by any means but I am a girl who finds solace in life with activity.

I wish I could turn back time and never touched those gym rings.

Instead, I want to decorate my walls with holes.

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong Jane. You have everyones support at the box. You'll be able to pull through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wesley, you guys have all been so supportive... I guess I just want answers. It's frustrating starting back at ground zero. Regardless, I will be back.

    ReplyDelete