Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2nd - Screw you paleo edition 2

Day 2, I wake up to this. Snowed in.


You know what, I'm in the middle of nowhere... I'm allowed to use up my groupons to buy fancy ass meat to make something delicious in the morning as this chorizo egg scramble madness plus cups of chocolate milk AND toasted bread.


That's right folks, that wasn't enough for this lone stomach so I decided to stuff my face more with 2 sandwiches. REAL BREAD.


Then bring on the pints of guinness! Thank goodness! Of all beers, it's probably the healthiest. So creamy.


Beer does not do justice without a slice of pizza


Dinner was comprised of a shit load of hummus and chips (because pita is out of style) as well as delicious guava nectar... Juice is SO overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment