Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 25th-26th

My attempts to revert back to a paleo... gradually, lol

Observe! Egg scramble with enoki mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and half a whole wheat pita (hate me now)... it was pretty darn good and balanced!

The following is my super protein quinoa dish... It's comprised of eggs, tuna and quinoa... super protein-licious! I made enough to snack on whenever I felt hungry

I also warmed up more of that left over tumeric chicken breast and baby bok choy with enoki mushrooms... mmmmm

During my night shift, I snacked on a helluva lot of tamarinds and fruit... got my co-workers to reminisce on their own childhoods growing up in south east asia and their exotic fruits. I want to try green mangoes and green tamarinds!

Night shift finally over, so I came home to some deliciously marinated steak, a hard boiled egg and a piece of brown toast to balance my diet.

I woke up in the middle of the day to brush my teeth but in the process, decided to warm up more of my protein quinoa with added pike! I love the bones! High in calcium... mmmmm

Then dinner! x 1 filets of salmon lightly pan seared with just black pepper
And the dish on the top was comprised of x 2 onions, x 3 large tomatoes and cilantro all sort of sauteed together... YUMMY!


Unfortunately that left me hungry 2 hours later... so I snacked on a whole bunch of nuts... I mean, LOTS of nuts. And took a bite of my sister's midnight ramen. Oh, and I might've eaten a whole mini lindt 70% dark chocolate bar. And a glass of almond milk.

I have no shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment