Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 27th

Paleo is over guys...

I was over in North Vancouver today and of course HAD to stop at a persian food market to pick up some lunch.... koobideh with persian rice... so tasty and delicious!

For dinner, my family decided to go out to eat... My food stock at home has completely depleted (save for some lemon grass... what am I going to do with JUST lemon grass?) lol... seriously now.

So I agreed to go out to Chen's for Shanghai-nese food...

Observe the non-paleo madness!
x 1 bowl of spicy beef schezuan noodles
x 1 shanghai noodles
x 1 basket of juicy steamed pork dumplings

- Deep fried bread with condensed milk.... oh gosh, heavenly!

- x 1 chicken smoked in chinese tea leaves
- x 1 giant "assorted" soup... vermicelli, beef balls, ham and cabbage

Who am I to say that I'm on paleo... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment