Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 21st, Pre-Paleo

Alrighty, the 7 pm crew at the box has proposed another paleo challenge from November 22nd - December 22nd (before the holiday madness kicks in) and I've agreed to take part in this madness AGAIN.

Epic meals of dumplings and heaping piles of pasta have severely taken a toll on this poor body in the past month... combined with the fact that I've barely had a chance to workout, I just feel like a big butterball. Time to modify things a bit! I just don't think I'll be as strict as in the previous challenges because it's impossible not to have a little salt in the diet.

To top it off, this challenges also asks for 10 wall balls and 25 unbroken double unders everyday.... in other words, time to make up tons of missing days since I can't make it to the box as much as I want to.

---------------

PRE-Paleo treats:

- x 3 bowls of chocolate cheerios with milk!
- x 1 haagen daaz ice cream bar on a stick

No comments:

Post a Comment