Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 12th, DAY 12

Okay, I should be sleeping... buuuut I thought that since there wasn't much for paleo friendly food at home I went to Costco and misc. Asian groceries to buy a boatload of food to pre-make and have around to munch on.

This was the result... for 1 person.


My replenished fruit store!
Guavas, clementines, peaches, kiwis, bananas, apples, the BIG GMO pear, cantaloupe, grapefruit... mmmmm. My teeth are already hurting.


So onwards ho to making my ground turkey burgers!!


Pre-mixture! I don't think this picture captures how heavy that bowl was... at least 2.5 kg of stuff!


Mind as well throw in a couple of overhead squats


Mixture result! Composed of: extra lean turkey, 6 eggs, yellow onion, mushrooms parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, thyme, basil, fennel, lavender


The result! Pre-packaged and ready to eat on the go if needed!


So for lunch today I had:
- x 4 turkey patties (they're small-ish) and uber flavourful... I think my real burgers with all the good stuff taste better
- Handful of roasted sunflower seeds (not as tasty as almonds)
- x 4 cups of chocolate almond milk (I know... but I was desperate!)
- x 1 guava
- x 2-3 clementines
- x 1/2 peach


-------
Edit: Still on-going as per night shift as we speak...

- x 8 clementines
- x 1 black coffee
- x 1 guava
- x 2 baby cucumbers
- x 1 super delicious amazingly juicy okanagan peach

No comments:

Post a Comment