Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 20th, DAY 20

SWITCH OVER!! From Days to night!
Woke up early this morning after a hectic night of barely eating anything... my WOD performance was really weak because of the lack of substantial food in my tummy.

Breakfast post WOD:
- x 1 banana
- x 1 bunch of steamed broccoli
- x 1 dobble of yummy delicious fantastic beef stew
- x 1 dabble of mashed potatoes (sorry paleo... I think I deserve it)
- x 1 spoonful of lemon flavoured omega-3 fish oil
- x 1 herbal energy drink


I sorta slept.. not really for the rest of the day. So in preparation for tonight's night shift, I made myself a huge dinner which was comprised of:

- x1 huge steamed fennel bulb with olive oil and lemon juice and pepper
- x1 huge broccoli bulb (with the above stuff)
- x1 banana


- x1 can of smoked oysters... so oily and delicious!


So off to work I go with a cup of black coffee (thinking I'd be fine!)

Ohhhhh shiiiii..... I'm hungry. I didn't pack anything for the night shift other than a little bit of almonds. My co-workers brought in SUN CHIPS... SUuuuuuuuuuuuun CHIPS and chili and lime flavoured cheeeeeetos! I partook in the madness.

:(

By 4 am I was still ravenous. Desperate, I started looking through old patient trays and stumbled upon this sad little number below... "squash soup"... so... sad.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment