Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7th, DAY 7

Alright, for lunch (which was super late), I ate:
- x 2 strawberry fruit smoothies
- x 1 green salad with avocados
- x 1 bison burger patty on the grill

For dinner, my family and I went out to eat... I only took pictures of what I COULD eat... *sniff sniff*

Started off with some gomae salad (spinach appetizer with peanut-sesame seasoning


Next up was sashimi!! salmon, hamachi, ika (squid) + some salmon roe and assorted garnishes of seaweed and daikon.


The family ordered ramen... I just took their egg and oops, 1 strand of udon fell in my bowl to be (non) accidentally eaten, lol.


I ended up ordering more hamachi because it was sooooo good! You could taste the oil from the fish. I also ordered some mirugai (geoduck)... it was SO SWEET. Great treat!


BBQ'd halibut operculum? (it's that area of fish in front of the gills... so meaty and delicious!


Of course, I was still ravenous and ate the garnishes off everything... YAY for seaweed and daikon and lemon!


Lastly, I stopped over at Yaohan to buy some groceries... I couldn't help but squeal when I saw these asian pear babies on sale!


They're bigger than my boobs!! I can't wait to eat one!

Now that would make one interesting WOD... for time!

No comments:

Post a Comment