Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16th, DAY 16

Breakfast:
- x2 bananas
- x1 glass of almond milk
- x1 pear
- x1 chicken piece (the rest of that left over chicken was turned into a fabulous chicken and cheese omelette with bits of salami... unfortunately it was ultimately not for my consumption ... I took a few bites anyway!)
- x1 handful of roasted almonds
- x2 handfuls of banana chips

I did the 5 km run WOD today... boy, was it refreshing! I gotta kick up the notch for next time though. Running long distances just ain't my thing.

When I got home I just boiled a bunch of bok choy (and x2 zucchini hearts) and ate half of the below batch. The rest will be destined for tomorrow's lunch.


I also cooked up x6 turkey burgers by STEAMING. So chinese... I really miss steamed pork and salted fish on rice... so this'll have to do. The blurry picture's from all the steam. I only ate 2 patties... the rest will be for tomorrow's consumption.


Following the above epic dinner-ness, I drank x2 glasses of almond milk and 4 small chunks of dark chocolate.

----
EDIT: Oh gawd, I've cheated on paleo by eating leftover bbq pork and chicken in the fridge of the Chinese variety... crispy skin, salty meat.... *salivates*

No comments:

Post a Comment