Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 21st, DAY 21

Okay, that night shift is over. Time for a nap!!
Breakfast pre-WOD:
- x1 smoothie - strawberries, bananas, orange juice
- x1 hard boiled egg
- x1/4 slice of avocado

Did the morning WOD. Couldn't do V-Sit ups for the life of me because I look like a dying animal.
Post WOD:
- x a zillion vegetable straw chips (daamn you costco!!)
- x 2 cups almond milk
- x 2 handfuls of raw almonds
- x half a jar of chocolate covered almonds (costco again)

In preparation for the next little while, I thought I'd make some sort of curry soup.
- x2 yellow onions
- x6 celery
- x1 zucchini
Cooked those down in olive and canola oil with oregano, granulated garlic and black pepper and added
- x 3 roma tomatoes
- x1 can of coconut milk
- curry powder
- x1 head of broccoli
- x1 can of chicken (rinsed out in water beforehand)

Bedtime
Woke up at 20:30 and ate x 2 huge bowls of my curry soup


Followed by globe grapes

- x1 can of pike eel

Screw you, paleo... I'm eating dessert!!
- x1 triple chocolate mousse cake :D

No comments:

Post a Comment