Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9th, DAY 9

Today I ate a total of 4 bananas throughout the day...

Breakfast/Lunch below:
- x 1 salad with cherry tomatoes and cucumbers
- x 2 pieces of steak (marinated with some brandy)


Dinner:
- Some weird stew thing made of sauteed onions, broccoli and tomatoes with canned chicken (tried to rinse out the juice it was sitting in to wash out the salt)+ bajillion seasoning herbs

(The below picture can be multiplied x 3... that was just a tester batch)


- Of course following my dinner, I was still a bit hungry so I ate a couple of extra lean turkey slices (I know it's not allowed.... ) hence the candid photo.


I usually have an ice cream every night pre-paleo... this is now hard. I cheat every now and then with a tiny square of dark chocolate.

Tomorrow's going to be another work day which means temptation foods everywhere. Night shifts are the worst... popcorn, cakes, pizza, donuts, chips... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment